Travel Accessories Amazon Wants Me To Buy

Amazon wants me to buy these things for my next trip and who am I to argue? So, here are 9 things that might make your travel a little bit easier.

1. Travel Wallet. I've already discussed how I don't travel with my normal day to day wallet - usually just putting my necessities in a little zippered coin purse.



This, looks like a better option though. This way I can keep my passport with everything else and it's easy to toss the whole thing in a safe when I need to, and also so I have my passport handy if I buy something and need it (like to excuse myself from VAT).

2. These travel bottles.

I go back and forth with bringing toiletries, but especially if you are particular about what you use, it makes zero sense to bring any more shampoo/conditioner/lotion than you will need. Siphon it off into travel bottles like these so you can economize on space.

3. A collapsible duffel or tote bag. This one looks good. 

Because I travel with a carry on only, I rarely have space for a lot of souvenirs. Usually this is fine, but there have been a time or two when I wanted something but knew I couldn't fit it to bring home. With a collapsible duffel, you don't have to worry so much about it and can load it and check it for your flight home.

4. These shoe bags.

Especially if you are planning on hiking, these travel bags will protect the rest of your clothes from your dirty ass shoes. I usually just use plastic grocery bags, but these are definitely an upgrade.

5. Electronic Carrying Case. I didn't know I needed this until I saw it. You're reeling me in again, Amazon.

This is a shockproof carrying case for your electronic accessories. More and more it seems like I travel with 4 - 5 cords, headphones, chargers etc. It would make it easier to pack it all in one little box, especially if that box is pink and kewt.

6. Laundry Bag. So, I know this is really ugly and looks like a trash bag BUT it's a good size travel laundry bag. Most of the other ones are tiny and will only hold a day or two worth of clothes for one person. We usually wash a week's worth of clothes at once, so need something a little larger. I also like the fact that IF at the end of your trip you need more storage space, you could toss all your clothes in here and use this as a checked bag, putting whatever is more fragile in your regular suitcase. If you want something smaller, these also look good.


7. SMALL packing cubes. Ok, I know I said not to use packing cubes - and I am sticking to it! When you are trying to pack as light as possible, they really do take up MORE space. It's simple physics. BUT, I do use the smaller ones to pack my cosmetics, toiletries, personal items etc. I think these are actually the exact ones I have.


I also like these because they are so low profile.

8. Luggage tag. There is no real need for this since my suitcase came with a generic luggage tag, but I think it's cute, and since when do we need a reason to buy things off Amazon?

9. Headphones. I've never used noise cancelling headphones - I don't actually have trouble sleeping on planes and the low hum doesn't really bother me, but at this price, and with these many reviews, these are definitely worth a try.


I restrained myself to 9 items, but you know, I know, everyone knows that this list could go on ad infinitum, but this is a nice start.

Comments

Popular Posts